Did you know that stroke is the No. 5 leading cause of death in the United States? Help us change this statistic by raising awareness! Share the below messages and images on your social accounts. Simply right click to save and share the below photos.
- May is American Stroke Month. One in three Americans can’t recall the warning signs of a stroke. Know this, so you’re not one of them: http://bit.ly/OG6WAC #StrokeMonth
- Why is American Stroke Month so important? Consider these facts and learn how you can save a life! http://bit.ly/OG6WAC
- If one of your loved ones was suffering a stroke, would you know the signs and symptoms? Learn the F.A.S.T signs so you’re ready to respond. http://bit.ly/OG6WAC
- Anyone can have a stroke. That’s why it’s so important for everyone to be ready. Take the stroke quiz to prepare yourself to save a life! http://strokequizapp.heart.org/
- Did you know that 80% of strokes are preventable. While some strokes are hereditary or a function of natural processes, many result from a person’s lifestyle. Learn your risk factor today! http://bit.ly/1baCRUR
- Know the signs and symptoms of stroke so you can save a life: http://bit.ly/OG6WAC #StrokeMonth
- May is American Stroke Month. Consider these facts and help save a life!
- Anyone can have a stroke and everyone should be ready to respond.
- Anyone can have a stroke. Take the stroke quiz to prepare yourself to save a life. http://strokequizapp.heart.org/
- 80% of strokes are preventable. Learn your risk factor today!