Welcome to our Social Media Ambassadors site! If you like social media and are passionate about ending heart disease and stroke, this is the volunteer opportunity for you! At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we use social media as an opportunity to share stories, spread messages and raise awareness. By joining us in our social media efforts, we can engage with more people and ultimately save more lives!
What are we looking for in a social media ambassador?
- Social media savvy – active on at least one major platform such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Passionate about helping us further our mission of creating more lives free of cardiovascular disease and stroke
- Willingness to engage on our existing regional pages or share information with your own fans or followers on an ongoing basis
What would I do as a social media ambassador?
- Engage with us online by sharing or commenting on AHA|ASA social media posts
- Utilize the library of social media content provided by the AHA|ASA on your own accounts on an ongoing basis
- Participate in social media events such as Twitter Chats or Facebook campaigns as possible
- Opportunity to help run social media components at local events. Examples include; selfie stops, social media booths, etc.
- If this sounds like the right fit for you, we want to hear from you! Fill out the below contact form and don’t forget to follow us on the social media pages in your region!